The abstract submission guidelines of the DEEP16 are intended to provide clear instructions before submitting an abstract. You are kindly requested to carefully read the guidelines stated below.
1) The abstract can be submitted through online registration and uploading the files on conference website www.deep16.in by login in to users account . or can be mailed to email@example.com after online registration.
2) The deadline for abstract submission is 15th October, 2016. Submissions received after this deadline will not be considered.
3) The DEEP16 committee encourages the submission of original scientific material unpublished at the time of the abstract submission deadline.
4) The abstract title and text may not contain trade names.
5) Do not submit the same study in multiple abstracts. Abstracts that appear as more than one version of a single study will be rejected.
6) Authors who are not themselves native English speakers may need to take particular care to ensure that their manuscript are clear and grammatically correct.
1) Title: Please provide a descriptive title of the paper. The title should be concise and not span more than 2 lines. Use Times New Roman font with a font size of 14 pts and in bold face for the title.
2) Authors and affiliations: Include the first name, middle initial and surname of all the authors. The affiliations of all the authors should be included. The e-mail of the corresponding author should be shown.
3) Abstract: Not more than 500 words.
4) Keywords: Provide up to 5 keywords, separated by commas. The first letter of each word should be capitalized.
5) All the above contents (i.e., title, authors’ names, affiliations, abstract, and keywords) MUST be included within the first page.
Notification of acceptance abstract
The Organising Committee will notify the submitter about acceptance or rejection of abstract by 30th October, 2016.
Download the abstract template   Click here to find the Template for Abstract
All accepted papers will be published in the proceedings by USB flash drive. The USB flash drive proceedings will be available at the start of the symposium and remains available online. The abstract will be published in a hard bound volume.
The paper should be written in English and submitted as this MS Word file format and PDF file. The paper should begin with Abstract followed by numbered sections of Introduction, Theories (or Experiments), Results and Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgement, and References. Throughout the paper, use Times New Roman font with single spacing between lines. The recommended font size is 14 pts for the paper title and 11 pts elsewhere. The main text should be justified on both sides. The use of footnotes is discouraged. The paper length should be 6 pages or more but not exceed 10 pages.
1) It can also be submitted through users account.
2) The deadline for Full Paper submission is 30th November, 2016. Submissions received after this deadline will not be considered.
3) The entire paper submission (title page, abstract, main text, figures, graphs, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document.
4) Be sure to number all of the pages of the paper.
5) Notification of full paper acceptance- The Organising Committee will notify the submitter about acceptance or rejection, including reviewer comments by December 10, 2016.
Download the Full Paper template   Click here to find the Full Paper Template
If authors wish to withdraw their abstracts from presentation or publication they are requested to send a letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before (date). Consequently the abstract will not be presented nor published.